Saturday, September 9, 2017

What's in my Disney Carry On




That's right.... we're officially one week out from our fabulous birthday trip to Disney World! The excitement is real, guys. I've already started pulling things out to start packing! I can't believe that we've been planning this trip for over five hundred days, and now we're seven days away from taking off! I don't know about you, but I love "what's in my bag" posts and videos. It's so fun to see what other people take on trips as essentials, so I thought I would share with you what my carry on essentials are for the plane!


The number one thing that's most important is the bag. I prefer backpacks because you can stuff everything in them; they're so versatile! I'll even be using the same backpack inside the park.

Next, I'm taking my ears, wallet with license and debit card, my disney pins on my lanyard, and two lovely tsum tsums to snap photos of. I think they're just too cute and make perfect subjects for any fun pictures:). Ears travel best in a carry on that you can watch over yourself and make sure that they'll be safe.

More essentials! I'm also packing my little makeup bag that my mom bought for me while she was in Asia, my tiny and adorable tsum tsum Lipsmacker, and my sunglasses. We're going to Florida, we definitely need sunglasses. I'm also storing my jewelry in my little Alex and Ani pouch; just a couple of bangles and a necklace! Our plane ride is almost three hours long, which means we might get struck with boredom. Headphones and chargers are also a necessity, so I'm bringing these items in a small kangaroo pouch. Snacks are a must for my family, so I'm going to pack a bag of Princess Goldfish for the fam! I'm also bringing two books along with me; a library book AND a book on all of the hidden Mickeys in the park. How cool is that? It was a Christmas gift and I'm so excited to finally be able to use it.

This last item might be the most important; MagicBands! We have MagicBand 2.0 for this trip. They're SO flexible and even more comfortable than the first version of the bands. They're even incredibly easy to just throw in a bag and pack for your trip. I love MagicBands, they make everything easier with tickets and keys. 

I can't believe that I'm finally able to blog about my carry-on essentials. It's been a long journey of a Disney Countdown, and now we're almost there! 





Disney Store Ears (similar). Beautyiswithindisney Ears. Water Bottle(similar). Wallet(similar). Lanyard(similar).








Post a Comment